Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The End...Finally!

I found this exercise interesting and maddening at the same time. When you work the Children's Department, summer is not the time to go wandering in cyberspace. Your project time is dedicated to preparing for programs, doing book orders, stats and managing the volunteens, but with a bit of prodding from my friend Laura I have reached the end... at last!
My favorite explorations were Libratything and Image Generator because they were so much fun.
The program has helped me by making me aware of what's out there, things I might have not found out on my own. And the biggest surprise might be just to find out that the world of the Internet is much bigger than I thought.
This answer the last two questions, the thing to do would be to make it available at a different time, not the summer and in that case I may participate again. But if it happens again at our busiest time, then I simply would have to pass.

No comments: